PS4 Remote Play application is designed for remote playing on PS4 using a computer, PS Vita, and iOS and Android devices and that need to be done to connect your tablet or smartphone to the PlayStation 4 game console you can use Remote Play on any iPhone and iPad running on iOS or later. However, according to the official App Store page, Apple and Sony recommend models that are no older
For PlayStation 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "No audio when using Remote Play".
· This is my quick fix for having a no sound issue with the ps4 controller on the PC. This literally will take seconds to fix, so go ahead and watch the video :D On the bottom right side of the
· Quick video showing audio and controls working on remote play for windows.
Use the (PS4 Remote Play) application to control your PlayStation®4 system from your computer. With this application installed on your PC or Mac, you'll enjoy immersive PlayStation® gaming while being connected remotely to your PS4™ system.
PS4 no audio when connected to controller Follow. In order to use the LS20 with the PS4, the Output to Headphones setting must be changed to All Audio. On the PS4 press and hold the Playstation button on the controller. Scroll down to Adjust Sound and Devices. Select Output to
I just tried PS4 Remote Play for the first time on my laptop. Video and controller inputs are working fine, but I have no sound. Sound is playing on the TV as normal, but absolutely nothing on the PC.
· Hey everyone this video is to help everyone help set up the ps4 remote play on pc ( windows ) bellow i will leave a link to some pages on download links and my reddit post were people try to ...
I recently upgraded to the Pro and when I try remote play, sound is mute when the controller is plugged in. If I take it out, sound returns. This did not happen with my old PS4.
· This is the Fix for having audio or microphone issues on PC with PS4 controller. The computer views the controller as an Audio Device. You just need to switch it back to default or disable it
· Oh, that's interesting, I fired up Assassin's Creed 4 yesterday and there was no sound. I also rebooted the system and it was fine. It might be a coincidence, but if it was caused by the same problem then it isn't related to the Vita/remote play, since I don't have one.
This doesn't happen often, but once in a while when I turn on my PS4, the home screen will start up and there will be no sound in any applications I open (I usually know when it's going to happen
To use PlayStation ® Remote Play from your Windows-based computer or Mac, you must:. Have a PlayStation ® 4, with System Software or newer.. A Windows-based computer with or Windows 10 or OS X Yosemite or OS X El Capitan or newer. Enable your PS4™ and your computer to communicate.
The PS4's audio can either be put out with digital or optical audio. The PS4's auto detection has difficulty discerning audio signals through a
I updated my PS4 to and I downloaded and installed the Remote Play app on a Windows 10 Pro 64bit Desktop PC which meets requirements. Upon running the remote play app, it finds my PS4 and turns it on within my LOCAL network. However the Remote Play app screen is Black. Here is a screenshot. I do not see anything in the remote play window
PS4 Remote Play Windows PC / Mac Language selection. Čeština; Dansk; Deutsch; English; English (United Kingdom) Español
I have a PS4 controller and a XBOX ONE controller plugged in. When the PS4 controller is plugged off I have perfect sound over my normal speakers, when its plugged in no sound at all works. Does somone know a solution?
Ps4 RemotePlay No sound? Volume icon gone? Close • Posted by. u/Darkblood 6 minutes ago. Ps4 RemotePlay No sound? Volume icon gone? Alright so i need some help im on windows 10 i usually stream using obs but i cant stream atm because remote plays volume is gone and the volume icon for it disappeared any solutions? comment. share. save hide report. % Upvoted. Log in or sign up to leave ...
I'm having a bizarre issue with sound on the Steam Link. It works perfectly all the time except when I plug in a PS4 controller. Sound plays when I connect a PS4 controller over Bluetooth. Sound plays with a PS3 controller on both wired and Bluetooth. As soon as I plug in a PS4 controller it mutes. I unplug it and the sound starts playing again.
My PS4 is connected on a PC monitor so i have no built-in speakers, so mainly whenever i play on the PS4 i stick some headphones in the controller to have sound. I'm streaming with a capture card (Elgato HD60) through OBS.
· That's the job that's done by the Remote Play application in your case. In my console settings, I tell the Xbox to send all chat audio to my headset (a jack on my controller) and not to "speakers" or "both". This is to separate game audio from chat audio so I can control them separately. I assume the PS4 has a similar setting someplace.
Cannot get any sound to come from the remote computer. tested on other computers and no sound works either. tried reinstalling TV, restarting computer, and even manually removing all registry entries. Both computers run Windows 10, and any incomming connections have sound working fine.
Support - Playstation Support
The system includes a mono headphone / mic however you can also use higher quality headphones with mics too and also set all audio to output to the headphones and not your TV when plugged in. Sony lets us use our iPod or iPhone headsets with the PS4 and Dualshock controller as both a mic/headset and also as an audio output option.
· Use PS4 Remote Play to access your PS4 via Wi-Fi wherever you go. ・Display the PS4 screen on your mobile device. ・Use the on-screen controller on your mobile device to control your PS4. ・Join voice chats using the mic on your mobile device. ・Enter text on your PS4 using the keyboard on your mobile device. You need the following items to use this app: …
· Using monitor for PS4, no sound. I've just upgraded to Windows 10 and trying to use monitor for playstation 4 but getting no sound through speakers, only speaker on controller is working. Computer is a Dell Inspiron 23 all in one touch screen desktop
PS4 owners can now stream their console games to their Windows PCs and Macs, although the default quality settings are a bit low and changing the settings in OS X isn't straightforward. Here's the trick to get the best resolution and frame rate from your PS4 Remote Play experience in OS X.
Please be aware that the official PS4 Remote Play only works on Windows and above. There is no known way to make the official PS4 Remote Play work for Windows 7 so the general recommendation is to update your OS to Windows Getting ready. You'll need the following to use PS4 Remote Play in combination with the PSJoy Server:
There is a very easy way to fix all this for once and for all, and although it may sound strange (to switch to Optical out, while you use HDMI), this is the real solution for all you PS4 lovers out there with a good AV receiver: In the Settings menu go to Audio Output Settings: Set sound to Digital Out (Optical)
Remote Play is an application released by Sony that enables PS4 users to control their console from their computers or mobile devices. With this app, you can stream your PS4 games directly on your computer and display them on your computer monitor. To use PS4 Remote Play to set up a second screen on your PS4:
· I am currently using OBS to capture my pS4 remote play and then stream that through twitch, but for some reason, you cant here anyone in my playstation parties voices
· ok work around, create a new PSN under (no need to play for the psn subscription) manage accounts on PS4, now with remote play login to your ps4 using this new login and find your ps4, once loaded then go back to the controller on the ps4 hit the ps button and select your main psn account.
· Xbox One streaming seems to be good, but gets glitchy which should be taken care of once I hardwire my Xbox. However, both my laptop and PS4 are hardwired and the streaming is as bad if not worse the XBO streaming on wifi and if I have the remote play app fullscreen, it frequently disconnects.
Done. But I still need someone's help on fixing my ps I've also hooked it up to other tvs to no luck whatsoever. Once again, the ps4 turns on and boots all the way up but there is no picture on my tv, although I can hear the sounds, the background tune and the sounds when scrolling the menus..
· Hi There. I thought I'd try and using the PS4 remote play to play on my Mac and then stream it using OBS. I'm having a slight problem, I've got everything set up so it's recording the screen and capturing my Mic from my headset but there's no sound from the actual game when I watch the Stream on Twitch, only what I am saying can be heard.
We recommend to you use a wired LAN cable for the connection between the PS4™ console and the Wi-Fi® router. To set the streaming quality for PS4 Remote Play. From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon. Find and tap PlayStation > Connect to PS4 > Remote Play > Settings. Tap Video Quality for Remote Play and select an option.
· I am starting to stream and every time I do, someone in the chat complains that there is no game audio so they can't hear my friends, the game itself , or any of the sound at all. I am a Windows 10 User so the Mac solution doesn't help. I really want to continue streaming but this is a problem
Remote play is running slow and you want a way to make PS4 remote play faster. Like any network related issue, this one can have a large number of causes and solutions. In this guide, I will try to give a few useful tips to know about when you are trying to sleep up remote play and make the connection faster.
When you connect your PS4™ system to your TV, home theater, or other connected device, the audio format that is output from the PS4 is automatically optimized for that device. The PS4 will automatically output sound via HDMI, so it is usually not necessary to adjust these settings.
· How to fix your mic on ps4 where your friends can hear you but you can't hear them - Duration: King Slayer 151,590 views
For PlayStation 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "I figured out how to fix Remote Play's latency completely, check this out".
· The emulated Controller was not recognized by the PS4 Remote Play and thus the Remapper Keys were not working. So from my point of view it seems that there might be a problem / bug with the emulatedController option as I tested this feature on two different machines (one physical and one VM) and for both it is not working.
×Sorry to interrupt. CSS Error. Refresh
To use Remote Play, you have to download a tiny app from Sony here (it supports Mac or Windows PC). You also need your PlayStation 4 gamepad and its USB cable to connect to the computer.
PS4 to TV (Black Screen but could hear sounds) But when play ps4 on it I can play it for while then after while screen go black but still sound. Not sure what it is ps4 new some say TV not compatible with ps4 . Another say ps4 HDMI port might be broken what it's not both new only been buyed today . Not sure why not working someone help me. by Richard Harvey. Works fine with no ...
· Windows Remote Desktop Connection will play sound from the remote computer on the one you are using to access it by default. If you are having trouble you can check that the correct options are set by launching the Remote Desktop software, opening the advanced settings, and selecting to “Play on this device”.
Consoles & Peripherals
What I do is Enter party chat, enter party, then go to Remote play (DO NOT CONNECT REMOTE PLAY, but click settings, and the top option, something connect to diff Ps4 or something). And it should work, sometimes it ask to register your ps vita, do this and then repeat. If doesn't work. restart ps4 and ps vita, and should work. A little of a
ps4 remote play no sound